Ibumie Always Mi Goreng Thai Tom Yam a flavour popular in Thailand, Its flavour exudes fresh spices like ginger, Lengkuas, lemon grass and tamarind. Usually taken in a soup form. However Ibumie’s innovation creates a dry version to go with its Mi Goreng.
Pack consists of
- Seasoning Powder
- Seafood Sauce
- Seasoning Oil
- Chili Sauce
How to use?:
1. Cook noodles in briskly boiling water for 3 minutes
2. Mix the seasoning and sauces on a separate plate, while noodles are being cooked
3. Take noodles out from the water and drain well
4. Mix noodles thoroughly with the seasoning and it is ready to be served
Dietary / Certification:
- Additives & Vegetable Oil derived from plant & synthetic Origin
Contains: Wheat and Soybean. Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, peanuts, sesame, egg, fish and crustacean
The Spicey Road Store offers free shipping for any purchase amounted HKD300 or above. For orders below HKD300, there is a delivery charge of HKD50 per order. Additional delivery charges is required for any districts located in outlying islands, Tung Chung and remote areas.
We will ship your order within 72 hours of payment confirmation.
Damage during shipping
If any item was damaged during shipping, contact us immediately. Please keep all of the packaging materials.
We do not ship to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses.