- Natural Ingredients
- Strong Prawn Aroma
- Halal Jakim Certified
Pack consists of
- Chili Paste
- Soup Sachet
- Fried Onions
How To Use?:
1. Add Noodles to 380ml of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add chili paste and soup sachet into bowl.
3. Remove the noodles from heat and pour into the bowl
4. Add in fried onion, "MyKuali Penang Spicy Prawn Soup Noodle" is ready to be served
Allergen: This product contains: wheat, crustaceans, fish, soya bean.
- Noodle: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt, Thickener (Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose E466), Humectant (Sodium Tripolyphosphate E451(i)), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Carbonate E500,Potassium Carbonate E501).
- Chili Paste : Onion, Palm Oil, Sugar, Chili, Shrimp, Salt, Soya Bean, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate E202).
- Soup Sachet : Seafood Seasoning Powder, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium Glutamate E621), Šalt.
- Fried Onion : Onion, Palm Oil.
Expiry date: 31 Dec 2020
The Spicey Road Store offers free shipping for any purchase amounted HKD300 or above. For orders below HKD300, there is a delivery charge of HKD50 per order. Additional delivery charges is required for any districts located in outlying islands, Tung Chung and remote areas.
We will ship your order within 72 hours of payment confirmation.
Damage during shipping
If any item was damaged during shipping, contact us immediately. Please keep all of the packaging materials.
We do not ship to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses.