- First Penang White Curry Noodle in world
- Natural Ingredients
- Healthier by using Non-dairy Creamer instead of Nasi
- Halal Jakim Certified
Pack consists of
- White Curry Paste
- Soup Sachet
- Non-dairy creamer
How To Use?:
1. Add Noodles to 350ml of boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add White Curry paste and soup sachet and non-dairy creamer.
3. Remove the noodles from heat and pour into the bowl and stir well
4. "MyKuali Penang White Curry Noodle" is ready to be served
Allergen: This product contains wheat, crustaceans, fish, milk, soya bean.
- Noodle: Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Palm Oil, Guar Gum (E412). Sodium Pyrophosphate (E450(iii), Sodium Carbonate (E500(i)) and Potassium Carbonate (E501(1)).
- White Curry Paste: Palm. Oil, Garlic, Onion, Chili, Shrimp Paste, Spices, Fish Seasoning, Salt. Flavour Enhancer (E621, E627 & E631) and Potassium Sorbate (E202).
- Soup Sachet: Sugar, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Fish Seasoning and Seafood Seasoning.
- Creamer: Non-Dairy Creamer.
Expiry date: 26 July 2021
The Spicey Road Store offers free shipping for any purchase amounted HKD300 or above. For orders below HKD300, there is a delivery charge of HKD50 per order. Additional delivery charges is required for any districts located in outlying islands, Tung Chung and remote areas.
We will ship your order within 72 hours of payment confirmation.
Damage during shipping
If any item was damaged during shipping, contact us immediately. Please keep all of the packaging materials.
We do not ship to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses.