The world known famous Singapore dish made easy. A popular Chinese soup served widely in Singapore. It is generally cooked with various parts of the pork ribs. Our hearty blend of herbs and spices, which requires no additional seasonings, give off a bona fide aroma. Singapore Bak Kuet Teh has a brown appearance and displays soft palate of pepper and well-blended combination of herbs.
How to use:
- Ready to cook with simple steps
- Natural goodness in each pack
- Premium herbs and spices, nutrition for optimum health
- Made of Singapore
- No added preservatives and colourings
- Complete with: Meat / Vegetables / Rice / Noodles / Rice vermicelli / Chinese fried dough (you tiao)
- Boil 1.5L water
- Place sachet and pre-preprepared pork ribs in boiling water
- Simmer for 30 mins on low heat
- Add garlic and continue to simmer for another 15 mins. Serve hot
The Spicey Road Store offers free shipping for any purchase amounted HKD300 or above. For orders below HKD300, there is a delivery charge of HKD50 per order. Additional delivery charges is required for any districts located in outlying islands, Tung Chung and remote areas.
We will ship your order within 72 hours of payment confirmation.
Damage during shipping
If any item was damaged during shipping, contact us immediately. Please keep all of the packaging materials.
We do not ship to P.O. Box and APO/FPO addresses.